The Facilities Coordinator (FC) provides ongoing support to a Facilities Manager (FM) within a specified Sunrun region. A primary function of the role is to support the FM in office openings, moves, remodels, reorganizations and closures. Typical tasks include vendor contract set-up and payment administration; office branding program, order and set-up office furniture and equipment; set-up office services such as utilities, trash, drinking water, office supplies, HVAC maintenance.
The FC will be responsible for adhering to department budget and communicating variances to budget. The position will coordinate ongoing maintenance and repair of all locations in the assigned region and support FM in maintaining the building security program. The FC will take the lead as the day to day facilities point of contact for Landlord and Tenants, internal customers and vendors. A key to effectiveness in the role is engaging in regular communication with cross functional departments.
Facilities Project Support
· Support FM in performing all tasks related to opening, closing, moving or remodeling branch locations.
· Provide onsite support as requested by FM
· Coordination of facility maintenance needs
· Schedule and oversee repairs
· Facilities preventative maintenance system support
· Facilities ticketing resolution & dispatch
· Building security administration
· Develop relationships with key internal customers (employee base)
· Provide environment for positive employee experience
Budget & Financial administration
· Budget administration & variance support
· Financial systems & process support
· Branch service set-ups (utilities etc.)
· Building lease deposits
· Invoice oversight & processing
· Invoice dispute resolution support
Vendor & Contract Administration
· Corporate contract system administration
· Oversight of contract execution & distribution
· Ensure contract processes adhere to corporate policy
· Certificate of insurance administration
This description indicates the general nature and level of the qualifications and duties required of employees in this job classification, as well as the essential functions a person must be able to perform to do this job. It is not designed to be a comprehensive inventory of all duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Sunrun Inc. and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and make employment decisions on the basis of merit and business need. We hire without consideration to race, color, religion, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other basis protected by law.