- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Must have ten plus years experience in Warehousing, Logistics, Distribution, and Inventory Systems.
- In-depth understanding of receiving/ inventory management, fulfillment warehousing work group dynamics best practices and measurement systems (metrics).
- Experience in improving business processes via continuous process review & improvement techniques and incorporation of available systems technologies.
- Track record in building and managing strong teams
- Hands-on and fact-based manager that leads by example.
- Practical thinking and long-range planning. A proactive and quick thinker who exhibits common sense and the ability to problem solve in a high-intensity environment often requiring quick corrective action.
- Must have very strong and effective influencing skills and capable of gaining consensus.
- Must have the ability to develop individuals and establish positive team dynamics.
- Excellent computer skills including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; Access a plus.
- Experience in solar installation / renewable energy industry a plus.
- Experience with Oracle WM and Oracle ERP a plus.
- Hardworking, action-oriented, and results driven. Able to manage and drive multiple priorities at once.
- Willingness to cooperate and accept added responsibilities.
- Experience in process improvement initiatives
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, team player, experience in working in a highly cross-functional organization
- Supervisor materials Handlers
- Transportation manager
- Sr. Inventory Control Specialist
- Sr. Manager Sacramento Distribution
- 3PL manager
This description indicates the general nature and level of the qualifications and duties required of employees in this job classification, as well as the essential functions a person must be able to perform to do this job. It is not designed to be a comprehensive inventory of all duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Sunrun Inc. and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and make employment decisions on the basis of merit and business need. We hire without consideration to race, color, religion, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other basis protected by law.