- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2-4+ years of previous project administration or field construction experience
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Detail-oriented and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and internet use, Oracle experience a plus
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to prioritize and complete a variety of simultaneous tasks with a high level of organization
- Ability to perform normal office duties
- Ability to operate office equipment including computers and determine accuracy of work
- Ability to interact and participate in meetings
Sunrun and Sunrun Installation Services offers competitive salary and benefits.
Sunrun Inc. and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and make employment decisions on the basis of merit and business need. We hire without consideration to race, color, religion, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other basis protected by law.