- BA/BS in accounting, CPA or law degree desirable. Masters in Taxation desirable.
- 8+ years progressively responsible experience in I.R.S. audit management and tax/accounting issues.
- Experience analyzing state and local tax laws.
- Detail-oriented and ability to work effectively on multiple tasks with strict deadlines
- Sound technical and practical judgment, permitting ability to work with a high degree of autonomy
- Able to communicate technical tax issues clearly to non-tax personnel and work effectively with all levels of internal process owners and external advisors.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment;
- Ability to function well with independent responsibilities. Candidates must be efficient and well organized. They should also have the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and interact successfully with the entire tax organization to effectively deliver quality tax services.
This description indicates the general nature and level of the qualifications and duties required of employees in this job classification, as well as the essential functions a person must be able to perform to do this job. It is not designed to be a comprehensive inventory of all duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Sunrun Inc. and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and make employment decisions on the basis of merit and business need. We hire without consideration to race, color, religion, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other basis protected by law.