- Attention to detail
- Physically capable of performing work duties
- Ability to follow instructions, learn quickly, and know when to ask questions
- Motivated team player, looking to succeed
- A good driving record
- Documentation skills
- Professional appearance and customer interaction
- Construction related experience
- Ability to transport materials and equipment to complete assigned job tasks (up to 50 pounds frequently and up to 100 pounds with assistance)
- Ability to work safely in a branch/warehouse/rooftop environment
- Ability to operate office equipment including computers and determine accuracy of work
- Ability to interact with co-workers and participate in meetings
- Ability to work on rooftops with various angles and surfaces
- Ability to work in outdoor weather conditions
Sunrun and Sunrun Installation Services offer competitive salary and benefits.
This description indicates the general nature and level of the qualifications and duties required of employees in this job classification, as well as the essential functions a person must be able to perform to do this job. It is not designed to be a comprehensive inventory of all duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Sunrun Inc. and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and make employment decisions on the basis of merit and business need. We hire without consideration to race, color, religion, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other basis protected by law.